Trademark registration in Russia
Russia Trademark search
Russian Patent search
PCT filing in Russia
Russian Patent Info Research
Russian Prior Art search
Russian Patent Translations
» All databases
» Russian Patents database
» Russian Trademark database
» Russian Utility models database
» Russian Industrial Design database
Facts of life:
» How to order
Patents from RU
Russian patents and trademarks: Russian to English translation services
Our policy: Money to be paid AFTER you receive the translated document.
Cost of translation Russian patents into English:
I would use Patents from RU again and recommend them highly.
They responded very quickly to my email request for a translation.
The cost was reasonable and the turnaround time very short for the
» More testimonials
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Usual turnaround would be the fifth to seventh day for translations
(more for >6,000-8,000 words), second to third day for editing
(depending on size of the project).
Rush work (translation fourth day or sooner, 24 hrs for editing)
would be a 50% surcharge, and would depend on available capacity.
Translations are carried out by our partner in USA whose mother tongue is
He turned out to be an exceptional editor, too - he immediately sees factual mistakes in original text and takes care of them. Surprisingly, factual mistakes are not that rare to come upon in texts of patent documents.
His specializations are: pharmaceuticals, chemistry, biotechnology,
agrochemicals, medical, and polymers.
His background includes:
- Two Years chemical research at CB Research & Development and Beard
Research Inc., Senior Research Chemist
· Translation and competitive analysis of multilingual patents
- Eleven years chemical research at DuPont, Senior Research Chemist
· Translation and competitive analysis of multilingual patents, preparation of patent disclosures
- Six years academic teaching and research at Polytechnic University, Brooklyn
· Collaborations with researchers in Germany, Soviet Union and Japan
· Prepared and gave bilingual (English/Russian) research presentation ICOS-1986 Conference
· Pursued federally-funded research in medicinal chemistry, organic synthesis, and polymers